Post by Kameron on Aug 15, 2017 12:58:09 GMT -5
15th August 2017
Hammerstein Ballroom - New York City
- In the first of the Combat Championship Tournament Semi-Finals, Johan Anton defeated Eli Jenson. Jenson looked on course to win but thanks to Gustav Wolfe getting involved, Anton was able to counter the Clash into the Hammerfall to steal the win.
- The team of Karmozijn and Kacey of R.B.A defeated Robyn Wynter and Summer Valdez of the Seasons. Summer was hit with the In The Dark from Karmozijn.
- In the second Combat Championship Tournament Semi-Finals match, Harry Davies defeated Gabriel Nealon. Davies didn't head down to the ring alone, as he was accompanied by his father, Darren Davies, who Harry introduces at the start of the match.
- Nealon impressed throughout the match but it was the Broken Hero from Davies that put him away.
- In an Elimination match, Jessica Wilde earned herself a prize, which Jace DeShea announced as a title opportunity of the winner's choice.
- Talia Cavenagh was eliminated first by Faith and the Bewitching.
- Anya Castello was then taken out next with the Kenzy Kick from Kenzy Black.
- Kenzy Black was then eliminated by Abbie Novak, who nailed her with the On It.
- Faith made another elimination as she took out Abbie with the Bewitching.
- Finally, it was Wilde who eliminated Faith, thanks to the Call of the Wilde.
- In a match to determine the #1 contenders to the Combat:Pro Tag Team Championships, Ramon Reyes & Jayden of the Wolfe Pack walked away with the win over MC Hammer & Sledge Hammer, The Thugs' Lucas & Paulie and Shooter Magnum & Colt Walker of the Gunn Club.
- Again, this was down to interference from Gustav Wolfe, who got involved and allowed Reyes to hit Sledge with The Spanish Driver for the victory.
- Wolfe took to the microphone to say that this is just the start and the Wolfe Pack will have all the gold soon. He says it doesn't matter who wins the Combat:Pro Tag Team Championship later in the night, the Wolfe Pack will soon dethrone them.
- In an amazing Street Fight, Akio Izumi managed to defeat Jesse Caine. While Caine dominated most of the match, with the match primarily taking place outside the ring, Izumi managed to nail Caine with Owari, using the steel ring steps on the outside.
- The Combat:Pro Tag Team Championship match was next. The Be All End All duo of Jude & Nate Wilder made history by becoming the first ever champions by defeating the Brotherhood's Anthony Paine & Myles Maxted. Nate hit Paine with the End Game to pick up the win.
- The first ever Combat:Pro Champion was crowned as Johan Anton defeated Harry Davies.
- Gustav Wolfe got involved many times, prompting Darren Davies to continue trying to put a stop to him.
- In the end, Wolfe cracked Davies in the back to allow Anton to hit the Hammerfall for the win.
- Johan Anton is presented with the Combat:Pro Championship by Jace DeShea but Wolfe takes over and said that the Wolfe Pack would be on top. The crowd boo heavily but once the Wolfe Pack leave, they give Harry Davies a standing ovation to end the show.