Tuesday Night Anarchy - 22nd August 2017 Aug 22, 2017 14:27:40 GMT -5
Post by Adam on Aug 22, 2017 14:27:40 GMT -5
22nd August 2017
Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Kameron Ryder: Welcome to Tuesday Night Anarchy!
Nirvana: We're kicking things off with action between the Monarchy and the Asylum!
Show Opener; Tag Team Match; Non-Title: Stables Champions The Monarchy (Blain Marshal & Zara Lockheart) vs. The Asylum (Logan Frost & Audra)
- Zara and Audra are vicious in their approach at the start of the match and both attack each other with a series of power moves.
- They each tag in to Marshal and Frost, who also square off. Marshal gains control with a Swinging Neckbreaker but Zara soon joins him so it's a two-on-one assault.
- Frost breaks Marshal in half with the Frost Bite the same time that Audra connects with the Darkness to Zara. Audra then pins Zara to pick up the win.
(Winners - Logan Frost & Audra)
Kameron Ryder: The Asylum with a win over the champs!
Nirvana: That might just mean a title shot!
With El Miedo alongside her, Lady Vortex turns her head towards the camera with her piercing eyes while speaking through the half mask
- Lady Vortex - A few victories do not make you a conqueror but they are better than a few defeats. The list of the souls we have taken into the abyss continues to pile up week to week. There are whispers in the night who speak to me, they say that I was a fool to say no to the Glorious deal put before me at Heatwave when I came face to face with one of UFWA's most powerful women. Perhaps they are right but concerning myself with the past is a waste of energy now. I meant no disrespect to Gloria but the only task at hand is the quest of ours to run through all who stand in our way the Trios division and sacrifice the gold for the greater cause.
The Vortex will consume them all.
Tonight I accompany El Miedo, my architect of fear as he goes into battle against Simon Newman. A battle I have every confidence in him winning.
Lady Vortex looks over at the mysterious commander of her deadly team.
El Miedo: Simon Newman is a man who believes in nothing accompanied by a woman who believes in nothing. I used to be just like them until I fell down to the lowest a man can go but then as fate would have it I found a family worth fighting for even if we do not share the same blood. We then found our Lady who gave us a vision to execute. Simon Newman will probably say he does not fear me, UFWA will speak of us and mock our ways but soon... they will see that fear does not always come in such obvious forms for them to comprehend. You Simon and all the players in the Trios division are on my Deathwatch.
Lady Vortex nods with approval and places a hand on his chest
- Lady Vortex - Know that I will not interfere in your battle. This fight is for you to win and you alone. But should Bella Preston wish to get involved, no force on earth will save her from my deepest desire to cause her incredible pain.
Lady Vortex and El Miedo head off to the stage.
Kameron Ryder: Vortex are slowly building themselves up behind the scenes, almost unnoticed.
Nirvana: That is what makes them unnerving. Knowing that they are there, like a shadow ready to fall on the Trios Division one day.
Hardcore Match: El Miedo (accompanied by Lady Vortex) vs. Simon Newman (accompanied by Bella Preston)
Kameron Ryder: El Miedo and Lady Vortex seem as confident as ever.
Nirvana: When don't they?
- Newman tries to get a few shots in on Miedo at the start of the match but they seem to have little effect.
- From here, Miedo catches Newman with a huge Superkick to the jaw before he brings in a length of chain. He wastes no time in smashing it into the back of Newman several times before choking him with it.
- Miedo hits the Deathwatch on Newman to end the match quickly.
(Winner - El Miedo)
Following the match, we see the Coven's Aerin and Mara appear on the stage and just stare the two down.
Kameron Ryder: The Coven haven't forgotten what the Vortex did to Sabrina!
Nirvana: We haven't seen Sabrina since, you can't blame them!
The cameras cut backstage to see an angry Dex Midas roaming the halls
Dex Midas: Stein! Stein where are you ya sorry son of a bitch!
Midas runs in to a UFWA employee, he immediately grabs him by the scruff of the neck. The young man looks scared to death
Dex Midas: Look son, I’m in a pretty bad mood so this goes one of two ways, one, you tell me the right answer and you walk freely or two you tell me the wrong answer and bad things happen. Do you understand?
The employee frantically nods his head
Dex Midas: A’ight, good, now, a little birdie tells me that fuckwad Tony Stein is here with his Network buddies and you’re gonna give me information on where they’re hiding, right?
The employee nods frantically again
Dex Midas: I’m gonna need more than a nod son…
Employee: Th… Third locker room on the left…
Dex Midas: Thank you, you’re a good kid
Dex drops the kid on his feet, the kid immediately walks off and heads down the hallways again
Kameron Ryder: I hope Dex finds those jackasses and destroys them all
Dex suddenly stops and squints
Dex Midas: Can I help you?
The cameras pan out to see Anthony Paine standing opposite Midas
Anthony Paine: Don’t waste your time, they ain’t there, kid told me the same thing. He must be one of their stooges
Dex Midas: That little bastard, if I get a hold of him again…
Anthony Paine: Save that anger for them, they’ve pissed off a lot of people in barely any time but nobody has been able to stand up to them, not even our bosses, yet
Dex Midas: Yeah well I plan to do more than stand up to them brother
Anthony Paine: So do I, they messed with my friends, my family and while I got Gold at UWF’s Midsummer Nightmare I don’t wanna wait until then for a piece of these Network scumbags
Dex Midas: I hear ya, I hear ya pretty well, what’s say we head over to Uncensored and get us some of the FCC
Anthony Paine: I’m sure The Administration would have no problems with that
The two shake hands
Hardcore Match: Ultra Violence Tag Team Champion Alice Autumn (accompanied by William Levon) vs. Sydney Goodwyn
Kameron Ryder: Alice taking on Sydney next!
Nirvana: Both want to prove a point but who will do it?
- Both square off and seem equally matched at the start of the match. The stronger Autumn gains control with a lariat and then a Spinebuster.
- Autumn is in control until Sydney fights back with a steel chair assault. She throws her into the corner and hits her repeatedly with the chair.
- Sydney impresses and remains in control but as she goes for the Game Over, Autumn escapes.
- Autumn connects with the Alice In Wonderland onto a steel chair to pick up the win.
(Winner - Alice Autumn)
As Alice has her hand raised in victory, she and Will celebrate. However, the two are suddenly blindsided by the Fallen Brothers duo of World Heavyweight Champion Levi Flynn and Bradley Reid. After the two take down the champs, Levi grabs a microphone.
Levi Flynn: That's for last week. I walked away with the victory and I walked away still as the World Heavyweight Champion but the fact that you two got on my bad side? That's not smart. That's why me and Brad here, we feel we deserve an opportunity at the Ultra Violence Tag Team Championships...
Before Levi can continue, Marcus Brett and RJ of the Brotherhood / InFamous make their way down to the ring.
Marcus Brett: Really, Levi? As I see it, you two don't deserve shit as a team because you're basically carrying Brad and well, you've had opportunities in the past. It's time for a new team, like me and my brother RJ here to get an opportunity.
Taizo Izumi: That's where you're wrong.
We hear the voice of Taizo Izumi as he now makes his way onto the stage with his brother, Sal.
Taizo Izumi: Myself and Sal here actually deserve an opportunity. We've been overlooked so far and -.
Marcus Brett: Haven't you been a team for about a week?
Taizo Izumi: Shut up.
"All of you shut up."
Nixon and Silas then walk onto the scene.
Nixon: If anybody is long overdue for an opportunity, then it's myself and Silas here. We've been a team for a while now and are yet to receive an opportunity of any kind.
Conrad Black: There's probably a reason for that...
Conrad Black and Erica Rose then walked onto the stage.
Erica Rose: Conrad is right... clearly, you've not been doing something right. Unlike the two of us who clearly deserve an opportunity. I mean, we're even Hardcore Tag Team Champions together over in UWF so -.
Erica is then cut off by the arrival of "Disfigured" Dean Denton and Harley Archer.
Dean Denton: And another team overlooked in both UWF and UFWA... myself and Harley.
"And do you want to hear one more?!"
A laugh echoed through the arena as CarnEvil's Scar and Stitches arrive onto the scene.
Stitches: Newcomers we may be but that doesn't mean we haven't worked hard! We are the team best suited to become the next challengers for the Ultra Violence tag gold...
They started to walk down the ramp but before they can continue, the voice of Adam Ryder is heard as he makes his way onto the stage.
Adam Ryder: All compelling arguments...
He stared out at the teams in front of him.
Adam Ryder: And while I'd love to just stand here and say it's only my friends in this argument who deserve the opportunities so they all get title shots, I'm not going to be that guy. Of course, they will get title shots and well, so will all of you.
The crowd cheered.
Adam Ryder: See, myself, Kirsten and Lincoln were having a chat and it turns out that we all had the same idea... we wanted our next Pay-Per-View event, Dark Harvest, to be one of our most hardcore to date and it seems you solved a question for us here. Who is going to be the lucky team to challenge Alice Autumn and William Levon for the UV Tag gold? The answer is all of you and it's going to be in the first ever UFWA 8-Team Elimination Chamber.
The crowd cheered again and everyone in the ring seemed to enjoy hearing that.
Adam Ryder: 8 teams enter and one team leaves... the one that does will be the Ultra Violence Tag Team Champions... enjoy.
He smirked as he walked off as the eight teams stared each other down.
Kameron Ryder: That's a huge announcement!
Nirvana: That's going to be epic, no doubt about it.
We cut backstage where UFWA Anarchy Champion Seth Black is standing by
Seth Black: Usually here on Anarchy I’m kicking ass against someone who is chasing my title but tonight things are a little different, things are a little more refreshing because for once it isn’t about my Anarchy Championship, tonight is about The World Domination tournament, the biggest tournament in this history of this business and my opponent is Gavin Ayre. Now Gavin I don’t know all that much about you but from what I’ve seen you can go in that ring… but so can I and I’m not looking for my roll to halt here tonight. See it may not be anything to do with my Anarchy title but it is to do with Anarchy, my brand, this is my brand and this is my show and I won’t let you stop me, I’ll see you out there.
We cut back to ringside
Hardcore Match: Trios Champion Azaiah (accompanied by Corey Hayden & Nirvana) vs. Orlando Cruz (accompanied by Micah Sterling)
Kameron Ryder: Azaiah is your current Trios Champion, and well, Nirvana will be on managing duty for this...
- Cruz is in control at the start of the match, managing to take control of Azaiah with several hard shots with a steel chair, followed by a series of power moves.
- Soon, Azaiah manages to turn the tables with shots of his own and then an assault with a sledgehammer.
- This leads to Micah Sterling trying to get involved on Cruz's behalf.
- Sterling is met with a double-team assault from Hayden and Nirvana at ringside, which distracts Cruz.
- Azaiah nails Cruz with the Reluctantly Dead to pick up the win.
(Winner - Azaiah)
Kameron Ryder: I guess that's a huge win for Azaiah... good for him.
We see someone stood backstage, and a man who is a guest to the UFWA, from WCWA.
Gavin Ayre: I get it... not that many people know me... yet. I'm a fighter and I'm a future star. My name is Gavin Ayre and I'm part of a wrestling legacy, since my brother is one of the best out there... he just doesn't like to associate with family is all. So I'm apparently 'not to mention' who it is I'm related to here but just know that because of that, I do have a link to the stars of the UFWA in that weird, twisted way...
But with that said, I'm in this business to make a name for myself. I'm a newcomer and I've barely wrestled professionally for a year but I still want to do something amazing here. I respect Seth Black and obviously, I can't ignore that he's the Anarchy Champion but I'm here to do what I can and well, hopefully, I'll be able to really start my career.
If not, well, thanks for having me, UFWA. I'll still try to impress.
He ended with a shrug of his shoulders before he walks off.
World Domination Tournament Match; Non-Title: Anarchy Champion Seth Black vs. Gavin Ayre
Kameron Ryder: We've heard from both these competitors prior to the match and I'm excited to see both in action!
Nirvana: Gavin is still relatively unknown so he's got a huge opportunity ahead of him!
- Ayre manages to use his speed to outrun Black at the start of the match. He catches Black with a Backflip kick and then a Rolling Thunder into a jumping DDT.
- Ayre seems to be in control until Black suddenly catches him with a German Suplex, followed by a second and then a third.
- Black then goes in for the kill with the Black Out but Ayre manages to escape and hit a Lifting reverse STO and then a Handspring enzuigiri in the corner.
- Ayre goes for the Ayre time but Black Black manages to dodge at the last second and catch Ayre with the Black Out.
(Winner - Seth Black)
Following the match, Black is handed his Anarchy Championship but instead of celebrate his victory, he helps Ayre to his feet. He looks at him for a few seconds but eventually extends his hand. Ayre seems unsure but eventually shakes his hand out of respect.
Kameron Ryder: Always nice to see a show of respect!
Nirvana: I don't like to admit it but great performance by both!
Ahead of their tag team match, we see Bri Kelly sat with Ultra Violence Women's Champion Leah Riley.
Leah Riley: There's no hard feelings, right? I mean, I know it seems we're good but particularly with this tag match and -
Bri Kelly: Leah, chill. We're best friends. I have nothing but respect for you, particularly after beating me for that title. Nothing changes, trust me.
Leah Riley: Okay, I'm just a little paranoid...
Bri Kelly: Yeah, clearly... but there's no need to be. Trust me, I've got your back and always will. I mean, have you seen the Cougars? Why would I wanna turn on you against them? They're annoying!
The two shared a laugh.
Leah Riley: Don't I know it!
Bri Kelly: So don't worry about a thing.. we've got this.
She gave Leah a reassuring nod of her head as the two then walked away.
Hardcore Tag Team Match: Ultra Violence Women's Champion Leah Riley & Bri Kelly vs. The Cougars (Emily Rivera & Anna Amore; accompanied by Lacey Monroe)
Kameron Ryder: The Cougars seem to be in a pretty good place right now but can they continue their run of success?
- Emily Rivera and Anna Amore work well together at the start of the match, trying their best to take out Leah.
- Bri Kelly comes to the aid of her partner but then finds herself on the receiving end of a two-on-one assault from the Cougars.
- Bri comes back fighting briefly with a steel chair in hands but Lacey Monroe attempts to get involved but it backfires as Leah takes her out with a huge Spear out of the ring.
- This allows Bri to hit Anna Amore with the Let It Go onto the garbage can. Bri pins Anna for the victory.
(Winner - Leah Riley & Bri Kelly)
Kameron Ryder: Leah and Bri with a huge win!
Nirvana: Bad luck for the Cougars...
Kerri Leigh: Ladies and gentlemen... Shane Knox.
Shane Knox stepped forward.
Kerri Leigh: Shane, instead of working alongside your potentially former Trios team mates in Orlando Cruz and Micah Sterling, you're now looking to challenge for the Anarchy Championship. Can we assume that partnership is over?
Shane Knox: I'll admit, Cruz and Sterling pulled through when I needed them to but now we don't have the Trios gold... does it need to continue? No. We were not on the same page.
Kerri Leigh: So now, you're looking out for yourself? Are you confident you can defeat both Archer and Kimura tonight?
Shane Knox: I know I might not be the favorite. I get that. Plus, both of my opponents have proven themselves to be the more hardcore and the more vicious athletes. That doesn't mean I'm giving up so I hope they know that they're in for a world of hurt when I step into the ring with them...
He then turned and walked away.
Main Event; Anarchy Championship #1 Contender Triple Threat Match: Leyton Kimura vs. Harley Archer vs. Shane Knox
Kameron Ryder: Main event time! We'll see the next challenger to Seth Black's Anarchy Championship crowned next!
Nirvana: Will it be Kimura, Archer or Knox?
- Harley Archer is the dominant force at the start of the match, hitting everybody in his way with a series of power moves. He then nails Knox with an early In For the Kill and covers but Kimura makes the save.
- Kimura regains control with an assault with a barbed-wire baseball bat as his primary weapon.
- Kimura goes for the Annihilation but Knox is in with a kendo stick. He hits Kimura in the back and creates huge red welts on his back in the process.
- Archer is back in and brings a lead pipe with him. He nails Knox in the ribs with it several times.
- Archer goes for the Arch Rogue but Knox escapes it and manages to catch Archer with a steel chair to knock him out of the ring.
- Knox lays out Kimura with the Knox Out. He covers to pick up the victory before Archer can make the save.
(Winner - Shane Knox)
Kameron Ryder: With Shane heading to the main event scene, where does that leave Micah and Orlando?
Nirvana: Your guess is as good as mine but I guess Shane is officially moving on!
Anarchy comes to a close with Anarchy Champion Seth Black appearing on stage to applaud Shane as Shane nods back to acknowledge him.