Monday Night Takedown - 28th August 2017 Aug 28, 2017 5:37:15 GMT -5
Post by Kameron on Aug 28, 2017 5:37:15 GMT -5
28th August 2017
Gasoline Alley - Tampa, Florida
- Jace DeShea heads to the ring to kick off the show. He says that there's a huge show set for tonight but first, he needs to handle the Skylar Wren situation. However, Faith cuts him off and heads to the ring. She says she wants payback so she wants a match against Skylar tonight. Jace says Skylar is in the building so if she wants it, she's got it.
- In an amazing match to kick off the show, Gustav Wolfe defeated Russ Wilder.
- While Wilder was firmly in control, Ramon Reyes and Jayden interfered so Wolfe was able to roll-up Wilder for the win.
- A furious Russ Wilder took to the microphone and demanded a match between Jude Wilder & Nate Wilder against Ramon Reyes & Jayden. Wolfe accepts.
- Jude Wilder & Nate Wilder then went on to defeat Ramon Reyes & Jayden.
- Wolfe now attempted to get involved several times but Russ managed to put a stop to it each time. This allowed Nate to nail Reyes with the End Game for the win.
- Skylar Wren defeated Faith in singles action.
- Faith did manage to hold her own and even impressed in her abilities but Wren soon put her away with the Take Flight.
- Following the match, Skylar grabbed a microphone and said Faith was just the first victim. Whether she competes on Combat:Pro or UFWA Anarchy, she'll leave a trail of destruction.
- In singles action, Connor Easton defeated Colt Walker with an upset victory.
- Walker was on course to win the match but thanks to interference from Patrick Lyall, Easton hit the Paradigm for the victory.
- Kenny Cole went on to defeat Derrick Hayes in a singles match. As payback for Hayes pinning him last week, Cole now pinned Hayes after hitting the Throwing Shade.
- Jessica Wilde defeated Kacey in a great match. The match took place outside the ring and even in the crowd in a few spots.
- Karleigh continued trying to get involved but it didn't work out as Wilde broke Kacey in half with the Call of the Wilde.
- In the main event, the team of Harry Davies and Gabriel Nealon walked away with the victory over Jesse Caine and Johan Anton.
- Nealon pinned Caine following the Ode to Blitzkrieg.
- Again, a furious Johan Anton went on the attack following the match, taking it to both Harry Davies and Gabriel Nealon.