Monday Night Takedown - 30th October 2017 Oct 30, 2017 15:06:58 GMT -5
Post by Kameron on Oct 30, 2017 15:06:58 GMT -5
30th October 2017
The Fillmore - Silver Spring, Maryland
- Jace DeShea kicks off the show in the ring by thanking the UFWA fans as well as Kirsten and Adam for them giving him a chance to run the show. He says he's loved every second and that tonight's Combat:Pro event will be the best event to date.
- In the opening match of the evening, Joy defeated Bella Preston.
- Joy hit Bella with the Chokeslam for the victory.
- MC Hammer & Sledge Hammer dominated a tag match against El Vuelo & Carl Montana. In the end, MC nailed Montana with the Hammer Time! to pick up the win.
- MC then took to the microphone to say that since this is Combat:Pro's last event, they want their Tag Team Championship match now.
- Russ Wilder appears on stage with both Nate and Jude to accept that match.
- Be All End All's Nate Wilder & Jude Wilder then went on to retain the Combat:Pro Tag Team Championships against MC Hammer & Sledge Hammer.
- Jude put MC away with the Wild Card.
- Following the match, both teams showed an impressive display of respect and held up one another's hands as the crowd cheered for both teams.
- Ahead of Trios action, Abbie Novak and Forrest Brahmer announced that they'd got Kenzy Black as their partner.
- The three then went on to defeat R.B.A's Karleigh, Kacey and Karmozijn.
- Brahmer nailed Karmozijn with the De-Forrest-Ation for the victory.
- After the match, Abbie took to the mic to say that the Hammers had the right idea earlier and need to cash in their title opportunity tonight. She demands that her Vixen's Championship match happens tonight. Karleigh declines, which does NOT sit well with the fans.
- In singles action, Jesse Caine defeated Gabriel Nealon.
- It was a great match between the two but it was Caine who hit the Raising Caine for the victory.
- In a Fatal Fourway match, Phoebe Greene picked up an impressive victory against Cayla Hawthorne, Lizzie Hunt and Talia Cavenagh.
- Greene hit the Peace Pipe on Hunt for the victory.
- In singles competition, Derrick Hayes walked away with an impressive victory over Donnie.
- Donnie controlled much of the match but it was the Hammer Blow that put him away.
- The main event saw Johan Anton defend the Combat:Pro Championship against Myles Maxted.
- While it was a highly competitive match, Maxted seemed on track to winning. However, it was thanks to interference from Gustav Wolfe that allowed Anton to capitalize with the Hammerfall.
- Following the match, Maxted received a standing ovation from the crowd.